Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The purpose of this blog

Many of my family and friends have been asking me for recipes and tips and tricks about couponing. I wanted to have a place where I could post the different foods that I have been cooking, as well as the different ways that I have been saving money. I have accumulated a bunch of recipes over the past few years from friends, family, magazines, websites, random scraps of paper that I have found, etc. (sorry if I don't remember where I got the recipe from and don't give you credit...but I obviously enjoyed it!), and I would love to share my favorites. Please let me know if you have any favorites that you would like to share (hopefully I can get my sister to give me some of her amazing baking secrets for here as well). I would also like to share my feelings on couponing and living frugally, and how I feel that everyone can drastically improve their lives by implementing some of my techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment