Monday, April 27, 2015

FREE Gift Cards, Less Than Two Minutes a Day!!

Have you heard of MyPoints? I have been using their website for years, and I get FREE gift cards with no cost to me. Sometimes I will make purchases through the website, and receive points back for those purchases (redeemable for gift cards from AMC, Walmart, etc), but even if you don't make purchases, you can still earn hundreds of points every month, with just a minute or two a day! Each day, you will receive one email that has several offers available to earn points (usually a percentage of your purchase), and just for  opening your email, you receive points. You also receive points for using their search bar, and more free points for watching their videos. Additionally, there are surveys that you can complete for even more free points, and you haven't even taken advantage of one of their great offers yet!! I love deals like these because I can spend 15 minutes every month to get gift cards, and use those towards my purchases, save them up for large holiday purchases, or give them as gifts to friends and family, all without paying a dime on my end. Sign up by clicking the image below for a special offer, if you purchase 2 items within 30 days (things that you probably would have purchased anyways!), they will give you $10 worth of points to redeem on any gift cards that you want...score!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment