Friday, April 24, 2015

FREE Ground Beef with Purchase...AWESOME DEAL!!!

Have you done this deal yet??? I have contacted Hamburger Helper, and they said that they will reimburse the value of the ground beef up to $8.06, so you can get several pounds of meat for free!! I also found a peelie on my box for $1 off ground beef wyb3 (or you can use the $0.75/3 Hamburger Helper), AND, I submitted for $1 back from SavingStar!! AWESOME DEAL!!! Here is how my transaction at Walmart turned out:

Buy 3 Hamburger Helpers, get 1 ground beef free

3 Hamburger Helper $1.50
1 Ground Beef $10.00
$1/1 Ground beef wyb3 HH peelie
= $13.50, submit $1/3 Hamburger Helper SavingStar (MAKE SURE TO ACTIVATE OFFER FIRST!), submit $8.06 Ground Beef Mail in Rebate (Print this before they disappear!!). Also, there is an offer for $0.25 ground beef rebate on Snap
Final = $4.19 for three Hamburger Helper meals AND three pounds ground beef!!! WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment