Friday, April 24, 2015

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, Only $0.47!! I LOVE This Stuff!!

Here is another GREAT freebie for you! I used to obsessively bite my nails. When I tried stopping, they were so thin and brittle that it didn't matter that I wasn't biting them; they would just break all of the time. I started using the Sally Hansen Nail Hardener, and within a week or two, they became super thick and strong. I still like to wear this whenever I don't have nail polish on, and I notice a huge difference if I stop using it for more than a couple of weeks. Here is a great way to get the polish for almost free; there is a new coupon! Print twice and stock up:



Walmart or Target Sally Hansen Hard as Nails $2.47
$1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Treatment
= $1.47, submit $1 ibotta Sally Hansen rebate
Final = $0.47




No comments:

Post a Comment